Loan Disbursement – Get Loan Paid Off Promotion
Successfully disburse your loan to your Tala Account and win a chance to have your loan paid off by Tala!
Tala’s brand new Account product gives users many reasons for depositing funds, including the ability to pay bills, save towards goals, earn better credit terms on their next loan, and more. We want to incentivize Tala borrowers to disburse their Tala loan into their account to win a chance to have their loan paid off by Tala.
Promo Period: June 29, 2022 – July 6, 2022
Promo Mechanics: To qualify for the promo, the customer must:
- Have activated the Tala Account (virtual wallet powered by UnionBank, separate from the Tala app account).
- Have a loan balance of 0.
- Have made their most recent loan repayment within the last two weeks.
50 random customers who apply for a loan and disburse their Tala loan into their Tala Account during the promotional period will get their loan paid off by Tala. Tala will pay off their remaining loan balance (including any service fees) within 14 days of promotion ending.
Determination of Winners
The promotion will close on July 6, 2022 at 11:59pm. Tala will pull data for every loan disbursement among qualified participants. Winners will be selected through a random draw and in the presence of a DTI representative on July 7, 2022 at 10 a.m. A total of fifty (50) winners will be chosen to win.
Notifying Winners and Prize Payouts
After winners are randomly chosen, Tala will then do the following:
- Notify the winners via SMS, push notification, email and in-app communication on July 7, 2022.
- Pay off the outstanding balance of the winners’ loans with their loan amount + any related fees within 14 days of the promotion ending.
- For those who have already made a loan payment, we will give a credit on the users’ next loan equivalent to the initial loan amount + related fees.
All customer concerns may be addressed by emailing email@example.com. Promo runs from June 29, 2022 – July 6, 2022. Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 146154, Series of 2022.