July 9, 2019
- on this Website; and
- in email and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including, but not limited to, our parent company(ies), affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including, but not limited to, our parent company(ies), affiliates and subsidiaries), including, but not limited to, through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as location or demographic information, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us.
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners, whenever you have consented to such sharing of information.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- your search queries on the Website.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, you acknowledge, consent and agree that we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information that you provide to us, that we collect in other ways or that we receive from third parties, whenever you have consented to such sharing of information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company or third party business partners, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to our parent company(ies), subsidiaries and affiliates; and
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to the extent permissible under applicable laws, if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information collected by, or provide to us and/or to exercise any of your other data privacy rights as described by the National Privacy Commission (accessible here). We may not accommodate a request if we have a good faith belief that the change would violate any law or legal requirement.
We will retain or store your personal information only for so long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth herein, and for a reasonable time thereafter for the furtherance and completion of any of our services to you, and for such time as may be necessary in order to comply with any legal obligation.
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate technical, physical and organizational security measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.