Reapplication Program for First-Time Applicants
Tala offers fast, easy, and flexible loans to help you meet your needs. As your trusted financial partner, we are continuously making improvements to extend our services to more Filipinos.
To reach more customers, we’ve made adjustments so that we can accommodate first-time applicants who previously did not qualify for a loan. Below are the mechanics of this campaign:
1. Tala customers who applied for their first Tala loan between February 11 and May 11, 2022 but did not successfully qualify for a loan will be invited to reapply.
2. These select customers will be given guaranteed approval for their first Tala loan when they reapply between June 9, 2022 and August 07, 2022 (60 days).
3. The loan amount that shall be granted will vary depending on the assessment of the customer’s provided information.
4. Customers must follow these steps to reapply:
a. Download or update to the latest version of the Tala app via the Google Play Store.
b. Tap “Apply now” on the Tala home screen and provide the needed information.
c. Wait for approval in as fast as 5 minutes and up to a maximum of 24 hours. Customers shall be notified of approval via text and through their Tala app.
d. After approval, customers may proceed to disburse their cash loan through accredited cash out channels.
5. All customer concerns may be addressed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Program runs from June 9 – August 7, 2022. Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-144786, Series of 2022.