Successfully complete your application for a Tala Account
to receive a special treat from Tala!
1. Log into your Tala app to complete your account application.
2. Submit a valid ID and selfie.
3. Wait for your application decision.
Once you’re approved, you will receive an SMS with your reward within 7 days of successful account opening.
Enjoy your free treat by simply presenting your SMS to any participating merchant location!
Approval of account application is subject to background checks and ID verification process of Tala,
UnionBank of the Philippines and EON.
Take advantage of this limited time offer! Promo runs from March 5-March 31, 2022. Per DTI-Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-138379. Series of 2022.
Tala is offering a brand new Account for its customers, currently available by invitation only, to help them save and build credit. To qualify for the promo, the customer must:
1. Have received an invitation to apply and started their application.
2. Submit photos of their ID and selfie through the Tala app.
3. Once these photos have been submitted, they will be reviewed to ensure that the customer followed all requirements for photo submission and that the selfie photo matches the ID photo.
4. Once these photos have been approved by Tala’s know-your-customer (KYC) review team and the user’s account is activated within the promo period, the customer will qualify for the promotion.
Customers who are qualified for the promotion will receive an e-voucher worth PHP 200 from Puregold.
Qualified recipients will receive a text message (SMS) in their Tala-registered mobile number, through partnership with Share Treats, and will receive their promotion code within 7 days of completing the required qualifications.
Promotion codes can be redeemed in participating branches nationwide by presenting the SMS confirmation from Share Treats within the period indicated in the SMS, which shall not be less than sixty (60) days from the date that the SMS is sent.
All customer concerns may be addressed by emailing email@example.com. Promo runs from March 5-March 31, 2022. Per DTI-Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-138379. Series of 2022.